On 1 December 1982 representatives of well-known German shipping companies met in Bremen and founded the Sponsoring Body of the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics e.V.
Today, in addition to shipping companies, numerous companies and individuals closely associated with the maritime industry and logistics also belong to the Sponsoring Body. Their interest lies in the promotion of scientific research in maritime logistics in a broader sense, both with ideas and practical experience in an ideal as well as in material terms.
Become a member of the sponsoring body
They support the scientific research and internal development of the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics and thus reinforce its globally recognized position as one of the leading institutions in the field of maritime logistics. The support aims at enabling preliminary scientific research, the internal development of ISL and the increase of the visibility of the institute by
- the financing of selected sponsoring body projects with the possibility of participating in the research topics.
- support for projects to promote training in the fields of maritime transport economics and maritime logistics.
- the financial support of basic scientific research in the fields of maritime transport economics and maritime logistics.
- the dissemination of research results to the public.
As a member of the sponsoring body
- get regularly informed of the activities of the Institute.
- you can suggest and participate the topics for projects supported by the sponsoring body
- you will be regularly invited to interesting events/excursions in the field of maritime logistics.
- benefit from the worldwide reputation of the ISL with a link to your website.
Am Markt 13
Am Sandtorkai 1
- Dr. Michael Fisser - Hamburg - 1. Chairman
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Bruns-Vietor - Hude - 2. Chairman
- Dirk Lohmann - Bremen - Cash auditor
- Frank Fruggel - Bremen
- Wolfgang Kemsat - Reinbeck
- Richard Köller - Bremen
- Karsten Kunibert Krüger-Kopiske - Hamburg
- Frank Meyer - Elsfleth
- Dr. Klaus Richter - Bremen
- Bernd Rogge - Bremen
- Dr. Hartmut Schäfers - Bremen