Sponsoring Group of the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics e.V.
In December 1982, representatives of well-known German shipping companies met in Bremen and established the Sponsoring Group of the Institute of Shipping Economics and Logistics e.V.
Today, in addition to shipping companies, numerous companies and individuals closely associated with maritime industry and logistics are members of the Sponsoring Body. Their interest lies in promoting and supporting scientific research in maritime logistics both in an ideological as well as material manner by contributing ideas and experience.
Become a member of the sponsoring group
Support the Institute´s scientific research and internal development and thus reinforce its globally recognized reputation and position as one of the leading institutions in the field of maritime logistics. The support aims at enabling preliminary scientific research, advancing the internal development of ISL and increasing the visibility of the Institute by way of
- Financing selected sponsoring body projects with the possibility of participation in the topics of research.
- Supporting initiatives that promote training and education in the fields of maritime economics and logistics.
- Financially supporting fundamental scientific research in the fields of maritime economics and logistics.
- Disseminating research results to the public.
As a member of the sponsoring body
- You will get informed of the Institute´s activities on a regular basis.
- You can suggest and jointly decide on the projects that will be supported by the sponsoring body.
- You will regularly be invited to interesting events and excursions in the field of maritime logistics.
- You will benefit from the Institute´s worldwide reputation by providing a link to your website.
- Dr. Michael Fisser - Hamburg - 1. Chairman
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Bruns-Vietor - Hude - 2. Chairman
- Dirk Lohmann - Bremen - Cash auditor
- Frank Fruggel - Bremen
- Wolfgang Kemsat - Reinbeck
- Richard Köller - Bremen
- Karsten Kunibert Krüger-Kopiske - Hamburg
- Frank Meyer - Elsfleth
- Dr. Klaus Richter - Bremen
- Bernd Rogge - Bremen
- Dr. Hartmut Schäfers – Bremen