Exciting journey comes to an end: conclusion of the MaritIEm project
The increase in traffic volumes in port cities is significantly worsening air quality, as the emission of air pollutants has both ecological and health effects locally. The central focus of MaritIEm was to evaluate the effectiveness of various measures to reduce emissions and thus pollution in port cities. Bremen and Bremerhaven were selected as model cities for the project.
After more than three years of intensive research, the results are now available and will be presented at a public event. We cordially invite you to attend and find out more about the findings.
- Welcome and introduction of the participants
- Presentation of the project consortium (plus associated partners bremenports GmbH)
- Outlook for mFUND and embedding the project in the funding program (BMDV)
- Presentation of the project:
- Project objectives
- Initial problem
- Target groups and potential users
- Research questions and risks
- Expected effects and results of the project
- Professional networking, knowledge management and dissemination in the course of the project
Discussion and questions among the participants!
When: 22.02.2024, 09:00 - 10:30 am
Where: Online event via Microsoft Teams